The Winthrop Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization is a group of parents and teachers working together for the benefit of Winthrop School and the children educated there.
The objectives of the Winthrop School PTO are to:
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at Winthrop Elementary.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increase student safety and security.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
Click here for Winthrop PTO Meeting dates.
Click here for the Winthrop PTO By-laws.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of current officers and committee chairs.